Tent For Rent is a great place to work. Whether you're looking for part time employment or a summer job, we are hiring. Do you want to stay fit? Do you want to work outdoors? We're looking for motivated people who are looking for a fulfilling job and will provide excellent service to our customers. To find out more, fill out the application below. We're looking forward to hearing from you.
Current positions available:
- Summer tent installers (May 1 - September 1)
Full time benefits:
- Bonuses are awarded twice each year based on company key performance indicators and your seniority with the company.
- Many times hours are long, but there is flexibility for vacations especially in the winter slow season.
- Five eight-hour days paid vacation beginning the second year of your full time employment. Each additional year one vacation day will be added with a maximum of 15 days.
- Six annual paid holidays.
- Free tent rental each year.
- Free drinks.
- Paid meals when working early or late.
- Company paid smartphone and plan.
No question on this application is used for the purpose of limiting or excluding any applicant from consideration for employment on a basis prohibited by law.
By submitting this form, I hereby authorize Tents For Rent LLC to contact, obtain, and verify the accuracy of information contained in this application from all previous employers, educational institutions, and references, considered necessary. I also hereby release from liability the employer and its representatives for seeking, gathering, and using such information to make employment decisions and all other persons or organizations for providing such information.
I understand that any misrepresentation made by me on this application will be sufficient cause for cancellation of this application or immediate termination of employment if I am employed, whenever it may be discovered.
If I am employed, I acknowledge that there is no specified length of employment and that this application does not constitute an agreement or contract for employment. Accordingly, either I or the employer can terminate the relationship at will, with or without cause, at any time, so long as there is no violation of applicable employment laws.
I acknowledge that I have read and understand the foregoing.