Wedding planning can be extremely difficult even for the most task-oriented people. Planners are a great way to help alleviate some of the harder aspects of creating your perfect wedding but can be costly. Things like wedding flooring rentals and DJ options can get confusing, but for those who are trying to tackle the big day on their own, here are some tips to get you started.
- When. Really think about when you want your wedding day to be since you will be celebrating it on that same day for the rest of your life. Some months can also be more expensive if you plan on having a destination wedding or hosting it at a separate facility.
- Who. Choosing who gets to be at your wedding can be tough, but for the budget weddings, it becomes much harder. The average number of guests at a wedding is 136 people, according to the Knot's 2014 Real Weddings Study. You'll need to narrow down your list if the parameters of space or costs are limited.
- What. What kind of wedding will you be having? Do you want to have a theme? What are the colors for the wedding? This plays into how personalized you want your wedding to be and the type of ambiance you wish your guests to experience.
- Where. You'll need to find a place to host all of your guests. If you choose to have a wedding somewhere low budget, consider using a tent rental company. Many will offer tent rentals, wedding flooring rentals, wedding tables, wedding chairs, linens, and more. Most rental companies are experienced at setting up for the best possible use of space and can give you expert tips and advice on the optimum setup for your day.
- How. If you're wondering how in the world you're going to be able to pull off a DIY wedding, don't worry. The internet is a great tool to use and you can ask friends and family to help you along the way. Don't be afraid to delegate or ask the party rental company for advice.
- Why. Probably the most important thing during all this is to remember why you're getting married in the first place. At times of chaos and trivial obstacles, let your reason anchor you and keep you moving forward. It's the end product that matters most.
You may have the "why", the "who", the "when", and the "where" down. But for help with the "how" and the "what", call Tents for Rent today!