If you have only a small budget, it doesn't mean that you can't have a beautiful event anyway. Here are my recommendations for planning a great event without breaking the bank:
- Keep it simple: Plan simple elegance. Decorations can be simple and understated.
- Do it yourself: Do you enjoy decorating and planning? DIY can be fun and allow you to express your creativity, but don't overdo it. Too many things to do yourself at the last minute can add more stress than it's worth.
- Go Natural: Let God's beautiful nature be your decorations. If you have a space with trees, grass, water or bushes, don't detract from it by over-decorating the interior of the tent.
- Skip the tent: Having a portion of your event under the blue sky can be both beautiful and frugal. However, always have a backup plan and a place for your guests to get out of the sun. For more information on reserving a tent only in case of rain see this page for a full explanation.
- Add some color: To many people's surprise our striped tents are slightly more economical to rent than all white tents.
- Rent frugally: Some rental choices are more affordable than others. Here are the most economical choices:
- Ask for help: Our representatives have years of experience planning outdoor events and would be glad to review your proposal for ways to save cost.
With these tips, you can have a memorable event with some money left over for the honeymoon or to put towards your mortgage. Contact us to start saving today.