So you're planning an event, and you're thinking of holding it outdoors. You just don't know where to start. Here's a place to start.
- Choose a date. If you'd like to see the average weather for a given date, look here.
- Create a guest list. This will help you estimate the number of guests who will attend. On average about 80% of the people you invite will attend. Will they all be there at one time or will it be a drop-in?
- Choose a location. It can be your backyard, a park, a bed and breakfast, the home of a friend or family member, or another venue.
- Research vendors for tents, other rentals, catering, event planning and entertainment.
- Expect the best weather, but plan for the worst. If you plan to have any portion of the event outside, have a backup plan to add another tent or move indoors in case of rain.
- Plan the details:
- Enjoy your event.
We'd love to hear from you with your success stories, comments, suggestions or questions. Contact us to get a rental quote.