As you're planning your wedding, you may wonder if you should plan it outside or keep it indoors.
Here are 4 reasons you should plan your wedding outdoors:
- If you love the outdoors, fresh air, sunshine or stars, an outdoor wedding is ideal for you. The great outdoors creates a romantic atmosphere that is better than any ballroom.
- You're planning a country or rustic wedding theme. While an outdoor wedding can fit any theme, a rustic chic wedding is especially beautiful outdoors.
- You have an outdoor space that is significant to you such as a family property or a lovely venue. Maybe even the place where you said, “yes!”
- You want your wedding to be relaxed or casual. While you can certainly hold a very formal wedding outside, the great outdoors is especially well suited for a casual wedding.
Reason to opt for an indoor venue:
- You or your guests have a low tolerance for cool or warm weather (although tent heating and cooling are available)
- You aren't willing to adjust plans to work with weather changes. Even with a tent, you may need umbrellas for your guests to walk to the tent if the weather changes unexpectedly.
While there are pros and cons of planning an outdoor wedding, we're sure you'll be just as happy with your outdoor event as these customers were.